Desi Dhaba Menu an Indian Restaurant in Cambridge
We appreciate you looking for Desi dhaba Menu, we will tell you what makes Desi dhaba Menu Unique?. Our Indian dishes have a well-deserved reputation for featuring complex flavor profiles; Most of this is due to the cooking style's we have and our generous use of spices. Desi dhaba Menu is special because our cooks adhere to an Ayurvedic principle that says that every dish should contain six key elements of taste: sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent, and astringent. Which means that, in any Desi dhaba Menu dish, you’ll experience all those multiple flavors at once?. If you've never eaten our Indian food before, you might only be familiar with one dish: curry. But curry is actually just a style of cooking, and our restaurant has a vast number of different curries, each containing different ingredients and flavor profiles.
Desi Dhaba Indian food menu Tips will help you decide what you can try if you are new to the Indian Food
- Tandoori: a dish baked in a tandoor, or clay oven
- Curry: a fairly loose term applied to any dish (meat or vegetarian) made using a complex blend of spices and herbs and featuring a rich sauce, typically served with rice.
- Daal: daal or dal is a legume-based stew that can be made with peas, lentils, or chickpeas. The stew is thick and typically served with bread
- Dosa: think of dosa as a sort of Indian crepe. The thin pancake is made from fermented rice batter and often served with vegetarian dishes
- Saag: a spiced blend of spinach and other greens
- Samosa: a fried turnover-type pastry. Samosas can be stuffed with meat or vegetables; spiced potatoes are a common filling
- Biryani: rice-based dish featuring a melange of ingredients that might include meat, vegetables, and spices. It's not out of the question to think of biryani as India's answer to fried rice.
- Naan: a popular side dish, naan is a pillowy Indian flatbread baked in a clay oven.
- Chutney: a popular condiment made with fruits and/or vegetables, featuring a consistency similar to relish; typically sweet, but can be savory, sour, or spicy
- Raita: a smooth, sauce-like condiment made from yogurt, cucumber, and herbs such as mint. It provides a cooling complement to spicy main courses, but may also be used as a dip or dressing.
- Masala: this term simply means "spice mixture"; however, it typically refers to garam masala, which is a blend of pepper, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cardamom
- Paneer: a type of cheese similar to farmer's cheese, paneer is often cut into cubes and used as an ingredient in curries
- Aloo: potato
- Chana: chickpeas
- Lassi: this cool and creamy drink is made with yogurt, water, and spices, and often comes in fruit flavors. Mango lassi is perhaps the most common option.
Enjoy our delicious menu and feel the freshness of the food. Our chefs curate every platter keeping the senses of sight, taste in mind.
Dinner & Drinks
Inviting you to experience the finest delicacies at our wine & dine restaurant we let you celebrate the happiest day of your life.
Delivery and Catering
Be it weekdays or weekend fun, we cater delectable delicacies at your door. Our catering menu deserves sheer mentioning.